Statement on the Collection and Use of Personal Data
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect them. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your privacy to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
Share data with our accounting company partner for tax purposes. For example, we share the invoices we issue and receive with our accountants for the purposes of completing tax returns and accounts at the end of the year.
Types of personal data processed
The personal data collected on the basis of the contact form are: first and last name and e-mail, and in addition, if it is specified: address, city and postal code, telephone number.
The personal information collected on the basis of your application to the newsletter is: e-mail address.
Personal information collected on the basis of the registration form and the shopping form: name and last name, e-mail, address, city and zip code, phone number.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
• right to view data and access to data
• the right to information on the processing of personal data
• the right to transfer data
• the right to withdraw private data
• the right to file a complaint
• the right to correct and change personal data in case the information is incomplete or inaccurate
• the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, retreatment or filing of complaints
If you want to accomplish any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling and accidental loss.
We use cookie technology to provide you with a better web site service tailored to you. Data stored over cookies used on the Web site of Trgovina Ekstra never show personal details from which an individual's identity can be identified.
The cookie is a small log of the web pages you visit stored and / or read from the memory of your end device (such as a PC, laptop or smartphone) through your web browser. Cookies also make your web site interactions safer and faster because they keep your settings (for example, sign-in and language) by sending back the information that comes back to the original web site that comes from (the first page cookies) or the other web site they belong to (cookies third party) when you visit the page again using the same end device.
You can block or remove cookies through your web browser or using third-party software, but in that case, you may experience problems with using certain parts of your web site.
Cookies used on the Trgovina Ekstra Web site
Depending on the function and purpose for which cookies are used most often, they are divided into the following categories, which the Trgovina Ekstra uses on its website:
• Extremely necessary cookies allow you to navigate through the website and use basic functions. They are usually put in response to your actions that result in a service request. These cookies are required to use our web site. The duration of these cookies does not exceed three years.
• Functionality cookies are used for your recognition when you return to our website and allow us to offer you enhanced functions tailored to you, such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous data and cannot keep track of your visits to other web sites. The duration of these cookies does not exceed three years.
• Analytical and performance evaluation cookies enable us to identify and count users and other data, and collect information about how the web pages are used (for example, which pages users most often open and receive the user's error notification from individual pages). This helps us improve web site work, for example, to provide you with easy access to everything you are looking for. The duration of these cookies may take more than a year or until the cookies are removed in the internet browser.
• Marketing and cookies for target groups record your visits to our web site. We will use this information to provide you with ads that are more in accordance with you and your interests. We also use them to limit how many times your ads are viewed and help you measure the effectiveness of a marketing campaign. We may also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for such purposes. You can change your marketing cookie settings in your browser settings at any time (see later in the text). The duration of these cookies may take more than a year or until the cookies are removed in the internet browser.
• Social networking cookies allow you to share your experience on the web site through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. The duration of these cookies may take more than a year or until the cookies are removed in the internet browser.
You can withdraw your consent for cookies at any time. To do so, please read the provisions below.
If you want to delete cookies stored on your devices and configure your web browser to reject cookies, you can do so in the Internet browser settings. Cookie related settings are typically found under the "Options", "Tools" or "Preferences" menu in the web browser you use to access our web pages. Depending on existing web browsers, cookies can be disabled in a variety of ways. For more information, please visit the web site of your web browser.
For any additional cookie questions, please contact us at our email