Magnetic drill MBM600LRE_230V
- For drilling core & threaded holes.
- Ideal for handling huge bulky steel workpieces - where drill press and electric hand drills are inadequate.
- Offers high mobilitity for working with big workpieces.
- Also for vertical drills - convenient and small,can reduce work force and improve the machining accuracy and effienciency
- By activating the electromagnet the MBM 600LRE can be mounted on every steel part and in any position. No slipping!
- Also suitable for overhead work - the magnet provide the necessary security.
- Widely used in the building, bridge building,and ship building industries usw.
- The MBM 600LRE offers verious functions - left and right run, adjustable velocity, speed regulation and tapping function.
included in delivery: arbor MT3 B16, drill chuck, wedge, safety strap and collant tank, transport box
speed in min-1 90-225 / 160-405
spiral drill max. drilling depth in mm 210
core drill max. drilling depth in mm 50
spiral drill max. Ø in mm 23
magnetic force in N 15000
max. countersunk-head Ø in mm 32
magnet base in mm 205x107x68
core drill max. Ø in mm 60
distance quick release tool holder to base in mm 330
packaging length in mm 610
packaging width in mm 510
packaging height in mm200